Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Featured Not resolved
2 comments

This whirlpool refrigerator i purchased, color: wine orchid, model: 14062 IC255 TCG4 NEO, serial NO: INA 132005954 on date: 09/08.2013.The refrigerator explode on 13/07/2014 and fire on house.Fired Almost all home applainces greinter, mixer grainter, etc...

.... childrens books and uniforms , dresses etc....... when the fire heat is over that time cracked on house seeling, window glasses etc..... furniture , doors.there is no electricity problem in home.

this whirlpool refrigerator purchased from

UNITED RADIO & ELECTRICALS , HEAD OFFICE in T.C no.

25/2432, M.G ROAD, Thiruvananthapuram- 695 001.BRANCHES at Ayurveda college & Pattom

Monetary Loss: $8333.

Had an Experience with United Radio and Electricals?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
indigo1898
#878071

Good God!How old was that thing anyways, and what happened.

Never heard of a refridgerator fire, anyways. That should never happen. And, you got a house made of concrete? Looks like you could just wipe everything off in there.

What a house.Tough house...

Anonymous
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand #849522

we all know the electrical wiring in Thailand is always illegal/not grounded. Maybe you overloaded the electrical plug. Until contractors in Thailand start following proper electrical installations, this will always happen

You May Also Like

Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more